Monday, March 14, 2011

Leaving on a jet plane..

The time has come.. i have to leave soon..
Leaving all these things.. where i feel belongs to..
All those memories.. will always be there..
I'll bring it everywhere.. How??
I'll put it in a special place where only i know..
Still wondering where?
It's here...
it's in my heart..
as long as it's still beating..
(coz it beat's differently when i'm with them)
who are "them"??
They're anything but something..
They are what we called friend..
I'll remember all the great things i've achieved with them..
coz.. i'm leaving.. on a jet plane..
Oh baby.. i hate to go..

"So kiss me.. and smile for me..
Tell me that you'll wait for me..
Hold me like you'll never let me go..
Coz i'm leaving on a jet plane..
Don't know when i'll be back again..
Oh baby.. i hate to go.."

:: ®omeo ®ulez ::

No comments: